Over 6 months of painstaking research has gone into REMOTE MUCH. Our team sifted through remote income communities on Reddit, Facebook (various groups and pages), connected with Youtube influencers, and otherwise searched online to pour through as many remote work and digital nomad resources as humanly possible!
We’ve got plenty of gigs to keep you busy for the next decade or two…
Whenever a recommendation was made by someone in an online community or forum, we researched that site, company, or app and if it appeared promising, it was added to the guide.
To go the extra mile, our team would obtain further info by these methods:
- Reaching out directly to the company (ie, to ask if they hired candidates based outside the US) 📞
- Asking follow-up questions in the respective community or forum 📌
- Checking employee review sites such as glassdoor 🔍
- Reading blog posts where remote opportunities are reviewed 🗒
- Speaking directly to remote workers who have succeeded with that specific gig or type of work. 🙋🏾 🙋🏻♂️ Including….
- Freelancers, marketing their unique skills on platforms like Fiverr and Upwork 🤹🏽♂️🧘🏼♀️🎨🎸
- Employees earning a full time salary + benefits working remote 👨🏻💻🏝
- Stay-at-home moms with their own custom merchandise👩👧👕
- Digital nomads traveling the world for free as full time housesitters 🏠or through other “work for stays” 👩🏽🌾
- DNs making 6 figures with their own online store (or selling on Amazon) 🏪
- DNs doing a bunch of side hustles and smaller tasks, adding up to enough money to live on🛠