Ever wondered how some freelancers are making tons of money on platforms like Upwork or Fiverr? Of course, there are plenty of other freelancing sites, but those are arguably the most popular two for any freelancer.
Well…wonder no more. It’s time to learn from the best! Listen to Adam, an established, freelance pro who is incredibly successful in his niche. Seriously… this guy is incredible.
From all the remote freelancers I’ve spoken with, Adam brings home the most moolah by far 🙂
During our chat, Adam reveals how he’s able to successfully charge $125-$150 per hour on Upwork.
He gets tons of extra gigs as a freelancer consultant outside the platform too. Between his Upwork clients and work from referrals, many originating from Upwork, he pulls in an annual, six figure income.
Not bad at all! Wouldn’t you like to be paid $150 for an hour of your time?!
Man… if I had made that much when I worked as a freelancer a few years ago I would never have needed to find an employer 😂
Watch my interview for Adam’s pro tips on:
- How you can rock on Upwork as a freelancer, starting from ground zero. 👶🔜👨💼💰
- How you can go “above and beyond” when reaching out to prospective clients and land the job. ✍️
- Adam’s personal formula to creating an attention grabbing Upwork profile 👀 …one glance at the amount earned in the profile image above and you’ll realize this dude knows what he’s talking about!
- and lots more… 😄
It’s true that Upwork is one of the largest freelancing platforms (if not *the* largest), so it’s a great tool to add to your freelancing client-finding tool-belt. No matter how much success you experience there (and we hope it’s a lot!), you’ll still want to be searching for work on other platforms too. Think of it like an investment. Pretend you’ve been making lots of profits owning shares of Google stock. No matter how well it’s been making bank for you, it would be crazy to have ALL your money in Google, right?! You can think of Upwork in a similar way.
Want to learn more proven freelancing strategies directly from this super-successful entrepreneur himself? Check out Adam’s Facebook Page.
In REMOTE MUCH, we reveal several other key freelancing platforms in addition to Upwork that you can use to find remote work.
Latest posts by Jordan Sanders (see all)
- How to (legally) stay in Europe - September 30, 2019
- Insider Secrets to Getting Hired and Attracting Clients, Part 1: You Don’t Know the Power of the Case Study! - September 2, 2019
- Earn 50 Times the Average Savings Account with this Investment - August 26, 2019